BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

When I Got You

In this post
I wanna tell you a little story
about
"when I got you"

Starts from I paying attention to her
actually
change my heart's attention
from (someone who couldn't mention her name)
to
one girl (
which has now become my girlfriend)

many things that arrested me to get closer to her
from my friend side, her idol side, until the courage from me to get closer to her
okay, there are many strikes that held me.
(you know, it'll be a long story if I write it in here)

short stories
I prepare myself to tell her everything about my feeling to her
you know, love feeling :)

right at my friend's birthday party
in 23.10.10
at around 21 : 30 (If I'm not mistaken)

I asked her to the front of fx's east entrance
(actually I wanna tell her at the back of place where is birthday party held, but there were many peoples around there, and made me change my plan)
I said something like this

(In Bahasa Indonesia)
"Kamu tahu kan aku suka sama kamu, kita udah sama - sama suka, dan kamu tahu kalau aku pengen serius sama kamu. nah, di sini aku ingin ngomong ke kamu, kalau aku pengen kamu nerima aku jadi seseorang yang special buat kamu."
(In English)
"You know I love you, we've adore each other, and you know that I seriously want with you. well, here I want to talk to you, would you accept me to be someone special for you?"

I finished telling it to her, and.. she smile and..

she asked me to repeat it
(the first Impression that I showed to her. "what? I've a long way words, cold sweat, and you asked me to repeat. Oh my (-_-")!")

okay, inevitably I repeat all of my words, holding her hand, and now, I forced her to answer it.
(why I forced her? it must be, than I was told to repeat it again.)

and you know, after I told it (for the second time) there is a lil' silence
and after that she said
("Ya, aku mau") Yes, I do

after that I held her hand
and bringing her down back to the party.
and from that event
me and she has a status "In a relationship"

and, you know. we have a "love formula"

SC + SN = Love.


it refers to (Suno Christiawan + Stephanie Naomi = Love)


















SC + SN = Love

thanks for accepted to be your special one.

23. 10. 10

okay, maybe too late to tell this story
hehehe :)

0 comments: