BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

The Preparation for UAS' Math Test (semester 1).

Good Morning all.
Morning ?
I say good morning because when I'm making this post,
in the morning precisely at 3:18 a.m dawn

This post actually made just for wasting my time
because at the time I had planned to study math in the morning
my plan failed because my intention that the percentage drop to 0%

really lazy to study, For Sure. LAZY.
You know, For me right now.
MATH is so horrible

I don't know what would I answer in later UAS test.
but for sure
UAS math test later will be a test that would really - really hard
okay, not that hard in the true meaning
but hard
because I'm not study anything for this test

Now, I'm just posting and will pray later
ask the directory for God
how to answer the math test

God, I beg you.

In the end
I just wanna tell you

I'm still not ready for today UAS' Math Test

( This Is The Book That I've Must Learned)

Oh no, already at 3 : 37
forced to learn, although just a little
Good Bye

0 comments: